Done & Dusted have a Registered COVID Safe Plan
- All staff are police vetted prior to engagement;
- Unless medically exempt all staff are required to provide evidence of having a current Flu vaccination;
- All staff complete the Government Infection Control course prior to entering any Clients home;
We wear PPE to ensure the safety of all parties
- PPE includes disposable face masks and disposable gloves and are disposed off at the end of the Clean (Gloves are disposed of prior to entering any new area in the home).
- All staff are provided with a Commercial Grade Hand Sanitiser which they will use prior to entering any Clients premises.
We clean then disinfect
- It’s crucial to clean before disinfecting as dirt and grime can reduce the ability of disinfectants to kill germs. We only use Disinfectants that have been entered into the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) for use against COVID-19 and other harmful viruses.
We make your disinfectant work harder!
- We only use Hospital Grade Disinfectants that don’t require rinsing;
- PH Neutral – No ventilation required and low risk to people, equipment or the environment.
- The wipes we use have a Reactive Barrier Technology (RBT), which creates a barrier that stays active between cleans for ongoing protection.
We don’t overlook ‘high touch’ surfaces
- With every clean we ensure all touch point surfaces are cleaned and then disinfected using chemicals which stay active between cleans. Touch points include light switches, appliances, door knobs etc.
We Leave our shoes at your door
- We don’t want to risk bringing in germs from other areas into your home. Therefore, we leave our shoes and socks at your door and use a freshly washed and sanitised pair of soft grip socks to enter your home.
We pay attention to shared devices
- We treat your shared devices similar to that of touch point cleaning and use wipes that keep the appliance resistant to germs in between cleans.
Our Cloths & Mops are not shared between Residences
- Our reusable equipment is colour coded so as to not be transferred across different areas in your home. Once used in an area of your home, the cloth (or mop head) is placed in a bag ready to be washed and sanitised according to Govt. Infection Control protocols before being used again. This includes being washed at a high temperature with a Commercial Grade Antibacterial Laundry detergent.
We use steam power
- The beauty of steam cleaning is that it effectively trades heat for chemicals without sacrificing strength. In fact, when used correctly, steam can quickly kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, making it a safe, healthy, eco-friendly, all-natural way to clean your home from top to bottom.